Add a comment
УHappy ChildФ fund continues to provide educational program for orphans by including interesting and cognitive excursion projects. We have already lead two fascinating Crimea-hikes. But now it is growing cold and we have to deny walking-tours to the Crimean mountains.
We offer you to donate for realization of our new project "From the Heart of a Child - to the Heart of the Country" Ц one-day excursions to Kyiv (the capital of Ukraine) for orphans. We consider, that every child should visit the heart of the country he lives in, its capital. Each of them will receive a great stimulus for the intellectual development and self-actualization. These excursions will show orphans deep cultural and spiritual standards, which should be inherited and high economical standards that should be achieved by them in the future. We want to present them some sincere affection of our beautiful Kyiv.
Here you can see prior rout and the budget for one-day excursion to Kyiv (for the group of 15 orphans and 2 attendants):
1. 6 pm Ц arrival to Kyiv;
3. Round-up bus excursion (Nation University, Olympic stadium, Independence square, Michaylov square, Podol, Dnipro-watermark);
4. Kyivo-Pecherska lavra (the spiritual center of the Ukraine);
6. Pedestrian excursion round Kyiv center (Chreshatic, Independence square, Puppet Show-house, Mariinsk park, Mariinsk palace, Sophievskaya square, Andreevskiy uzvoz, Andreevskiy Cathedral);
7. Departue to Zaporozhye.
1. Fare for attendants (4 tickets) Ц 65$
2. 17 bed-clothes Ц 65$
3. Feeding Ц 169$
4. Round-up bus excursion+ Kyivo-Pecherska lavra Ц160$
5. Reserve for transport charges and contingencies Ц 39$
Altogether Ц 498$ for one-day excursion to Kyiv (for the group of 15 orphans and 2 attendants).
As you see this sum is not incredible. We plan to carry out ceiling amount of such excursions. So you havenТt got any limits of the donations.
If you want to donate for this purpose you can transfer your donations to the "Happy Child" account informing the members of the Fund.
This publication related with such categories:
Ukraine Travel, hikes and camping trips with orphans Actions and activity of HappyChild foundation, Ukraine Publications of HappyChild foundation