Add a comment
The foundation as well as two rows of aerocrete blocks have been laid
WeТre excited to tell you that the construction works of the Happy Home-3 in the village of Ukrajinka are in full swing! We are putting up the walls from aerocrete blocks at the moment. The funds raised will be able to cover the floor slab tiling expenses.
We will start the roof works soon. We need to buy metal tile sized 22 m*10m, boards for the frame of the roof in addition to other necessary construction components. Apart from construction materials we need to pay our roofers. Our minimum plan for this year is to complete the shell of a house and roof.
Local children enjoy bungee jumping nearby the future УChildrenТs VillageФ
We are sure that recent events in Ukraine will not keep us from creating cozy homes and giving joy and family warmth to orphans, including children with special needs. We have already built two УHappy HomesФ in Kalinovka village and we are looking forward to opening the doors of the third Happy Home soon.
Anybody can support our ChildrenТs Village Project:
- help as a volunteer with some construction works (we need bricklayers, roofers, painter-plasterers etc.)
- install fund-raising boxes in your organization or any public places for our project
- donate necessary construction materials (boards, metal tile, windows, plumbing, cement, reinforcement etc.)
- help us with the transportation of construction materials, provide us with a crane, and a power shovel
- donate planting stocks of decorative and/or fruit plants and trees
- send financial support
The well nearby the construction site of the Happy Home-3
We are also continuing to look after a potential foster family who will live in a new Happy Home!
The foundation employees will be glad to answer all your questions.
Blessings and lots of joys of life to you!
This publication related with such categories:
Publications made by Happy Child, Ukraine Publications of HappyChild foundation News about creating