Add a comment
The best time to plant a tree - twenty years ago. But if not then, at least now.
In the children's village, Happy Child, we plan to provide ourselves with a variety of quality organic fruits. Every year we try to plant trees and shrubs and this fall is no exception. We’re not only hoping to plant different fruits, but also decorative trees and shrubs.
We would be very grateful to all those who could provide these plants for us or to make a financial donation so that we can purchase them ourselves.
We are in need of the following:
• Apples and pears of different varieties (mainly for autumn-winter storage)
• Cherries, plums and apricots
• Raspberries, gooseberries and currants
• Roses, junipers, arborvitae, perennial flowers and other decorative shrubs
• Pine, fir and other conifers, ornamental maples, sycamores, lime, dwarf mulberry and other decorative trees
If you wish to help, please call Albert at +3 8 066 513 34 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donating is very easy from anywhere in the world .
Thank you in advance for your help!