Add a comment
We have known about this family since the time of preparation for the competition “Keys of family’s happiness-2”, because Olga sent us a message about the family she had been dreaming of.
Plenty of people are inspired by this young pretty woman from Odessa who works hard for her children. All the friends of Olga know that she gives everything, including her own time and attention to teach the children and to make them be in progress. Nevertheless, almost nobody understands all the difficulties that fill the life of this big family.
“My name is Olga. I’m a lonely foster mother who brings along 11 children. The youngest one is 3 years-old, the eldest one is 9 years-old. 10 children are under the tutelage, and one child is adopted. One of the children is an incapacitated 8 years-old child. We live in Odessa, Malynovsky region, in the four-roomed flat of my parents. The habitable surface makes 44 m2. All of the children have some problems with their health, Their diagnoses are asthma, hip dysplasia, thyroid function abnormality, autism, mutism.
We appeal for support of this family with money or necessary materials.
Needs of the family:
1. Paving-tile for the hall and the kitchen, 30 m2. (3*3=9 m2,3*3=9 m2, 3*4=12 m2)
2. Cement, sand.
3. To find a service technician who could deal with paving-tile.
4. A car for going to the procedures with 11 sick children (drivers of local buses often don’t let them in).
5. Linoleum or laminated flooring for children’s room (6m*4m).
6. Washing machine (their own one is old enough; what’s more, Olga has often to do the laundry).
7. Their dream is to have a house for the mother with 11 children or to get a balcony to the apartment that they have on the first floor (4m*12m; constructional materials and the payment of the builders).