Add a comment
The history of the shelter:
09.06.1997 - it is decided to establish a shelter for children by the Head of Zaporizhzhye Regional State Administration.
21.11.1997 –the opening of the shelter in the building of a former kindergarten.
01.06.1998 - the shelter received its first foster-children.
Over the years, our institution warmed and supported 2 635 juveniles. Among them are:
- orphans and children deprived of parental care – 500;
- returned to their families - 1 112;
- defined to the boarding-school - 401;
- were given custody – 31;
- transferred to foster families - 22 children.
The shelter accommodates 50 children, mainly children who:
- are lost;
- were abandoned by parents or guardians;
- wander, and their parents’ location is unknown;
- were left without parental care (foster parents) or guardians;
- left the family or institution.
- to repair the roof of the building;
- the outdoor lighting of the territory;
- the improvement of the playground (landscaping and design of pavement tracks);
- to purchase the soft inventory (clothing, shoes, bed linen ...);
- a visual aid for classes (handout for the development of logic, memory, thought);
- the organization of leisure activities (excursions, visits to museums, theaters, circuses, concert programs);
- the family for the children left without parental care.
Ukraine, Zaporozhie region, Pology city, Suvorov street 4.
Telephones: +3 8 (06165) 2-32-29; +3 8 (06165) 5-01-29.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
the Head of the shelter Simonenko Ludmila
You can help using convenient ways of donation (PayPal, MoneyGram, Western Union, Webmoney, etc.)
You can apply to the “Happy child” fund : +38 050 452 03 92, +38 61 701 57 57 , +38 098 3874 713
Email address: info [at] deti.zp.ua