Director of Happy Child foundation: Albert Pavlov
Personal page telling about my outlook on life, history of the site creation and plans for the future
Birthday: October 12, 1979, Zaporozhye, Ukraine
Profession: Programmer, Zaporozhye state engineering academy, 2001.
Family status: Wife Yulia, 3 bio children, 5 fostered children and 3 bio children of my wife.
1) So that everything on Earth was good and everyone lived in joy and harmony.
2) If point 1. is fulfilled, then it would be nice to visit the Himalayas, Oceania, another Galaxy ...
3) Solve the riddle of life
Most memorable events:
1) The birth of a daughter
2) Visiting a school in Beslan after terrorist act
3) Hitchhiking to Mountain Svaneti, Georgia
4) Children in the Department of Oncohematology
5) Visit to Donetsk in summer 2014, during Russian-Ukrainian war
Hobbies: computer science, hitchhiking and more, changing the world for the better, generating new ideas in the old world, football, cycling, good music, outdoor picnic
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +38 066 513-34-35 (viber)